Network Equipment Manufacturers today face significant challenges due to increased complex technology as well as cost pressures from both customers and competition. New technologies across diverse domains such as devices and CPE, Wireless Networks, Optical Networks, Carrier and Metro Ethernet Networks have emerged to address the insatiable thirst for data. These varied dynamics have resulted in multiple challenges for Equipment Manufacturers.
Cupola is uniquely positioned to address these challenges with our extensive experience and expertise on legacy and next generation technologies. This enables us to provide 360 degree offerings that go beyond mere product engineering.
- Next Gen R&D services – IP Networking
- Telco Cloud – Platform and Network Virtualization
- Software Defined Network (SDN)
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Gigabit Routers, Switches, Access point
- Network Management (NMS, EMS, OSS, BSS)
- Cloud Based Network Management Solution
- WLAN/Carrier Wi-Fi/WRAN Product
- Devices Product Engineering
- Wireless Base station and Customer Premise Equipment
- IoT Protocols (MQTT, CoAP, XMPP, DDS)