In a world of continuously evolving business needs and user experience, the packaged software industry is at the cusp of an inflexion point. Some of the most common issues faced by Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) are shrinking product shelf life, faster time to market, and intense competition. In addition, growing technical complexities further influenced by new trends like Cloud Computing, UI/UX, Software as a Service (SaaS), Social, Analytics and Mobility. Under these challenging conditions, forming the right product strategy is critical for growth and sustenance of ISVs.
Cupola’s proven approach to global product development provides a compelling value proposition to the ISVs to stay ahead in the competitive market.
- Global Product Development Framework to Substantially Reduce Time-to-market
- Collaborative Product Development Methodologies
- Leverage Smart Analytics
- Enter New Markets with Cloud, SaaS and Mobility Solutions
- Deliver Rich Cross-platform User Experiences
- Right Technology Selection to Enhance the Product Life-cycle
- Integration and Interoperability with Third Party Products