Cupola has deep domain competency spanning protocols, standards, technologies and platforms in cable, broadband, voice, video, mobility, wireless, triple play and quadruple play. We help service providers achieve operational efficiency, reduce service rollout time, propel innovation and achieve business and operational objectives.
Our communication service practice led the way in coming up with full-fledged offerings in network managed services covering deployment, service assurance, service fulfillment, operations, maintenance and support.
- Connected Device Management
- Auto Provisioning
- Advanced Analytics
- Managed Services
- Intelligent Device Provisioning System
- Integrated IPTV Solutions
- Networking Protocols (L2 – L7), Provisioning, Switching-Routing, Virtualization
- Modem: Cable, Satellite, Terrestrial
- Wireless Regional Area Network (WRAN): 802.22, TVWS
- Next-generation Communication Infrastructure: SDN, NFV, Cloud
- Device & Network Management for Telecom & Datacom: OSS, BSS, NMS, EMS
- Wi-Fi Protocols: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Mesh Networking 802.11s
- Unified Communication: VoIP, Video Conferencing, Cloud Collaboration